Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yes, we really did get married


So, judging from the many requests for pictures, I'm sure many of you doubt the fact that I did get married this summer. On June 14, 2008, I became the wife of Brent Aaron Hill. Here are a few pictures from the festivities (in no certain order). I'm working on getting more (thanks for sharing, Marc!). 

Yes, he's really that tall. Our siblings felt very clever. (I still haven't figured out why they made me topless in the picture though . . .)


At the temple


This is one of John's better pictures. He's very photogenic.
It was a beautiful day and these few pictures don't do it justice. I promise, I'll share more as soon as I have more to share. In the meantime, I'm happy. Brent's happy. And we're enjoying learning together and establishing our little family. Thanks for all the love and support!

1 comment:

  1. The "Groom" bending over had me chortling. Kudos to your sibs.

    ReplyDelete