Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Off on the right . . .

I love shoes. I know it's irrational. Especially since, paradoxically, on any given day, my preferred pedestrian apparel is barefoot. I also know that this very post makes me fit the "girl" stereotype to a t. I hate stereotypes, or rather, fitting them, but my fetish for footwear cannot be denied. I love that there are shoes for all occasions and seasons. I love shoe shopping. I will be the first to admit that some days I choose my clothes solely based (no pun intended) on which shoes I want to wear that day. I love what shoes can do for a foot, for a person. For me, shoes can really set the mood for the day.



In my defense, may I say that I currently own only 15 pairs of shoes. I know that to some that may sound like many, but in reality it is hardly enough to be considered an adequate entourage of ambling accoutrement. The following is a likeness of my latest addition to the collection. I am a happy woman.



2 comments:

  1. hummm, I own 1 pair skate shoes, soccer, basketball, running, and church shoes and 2 pairs flip flops,
    So 5 pairs of shoes and 2 flip flops

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every right to own lots of shoes! You Go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete