Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And so it begins

Okay, so this may not be the wittiest of entries, but it's at least going to catch you up with my life. Friends, I can hardly believe the day has finally come, but tomorrow I will be relocating officially to start my new job. (That's right, the letter of licensure finally came and it's off into the wide world with me.) Let me tell you, it's weird to have all of your life packed into a 4' x 8' trailer - it's a surreal feeling. It seems I've been waiting so long that I could easily wake up tomorrow and have it be another day at home; I wouldn't be driving off to the next great adventure.


It's been a fun month - full of friends and family. I'm glad I got to soak it up. I mean who wouldn't love this?


Or this?


I also got to be home for this:


And this:


And I even got to hear this in person:


In all there was much laughter and dancing, and intermittent coughing and sneezing ('tis the season, after all). And now it's time to grow some more. So if you care to find me, look to the western sky, and please keep in touch!




5 comments:

  1. I think you're going to have a wonderful time, Jenn, and we're going to miss you. Keep us updated, and we'll see you around Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I found you! You look like you are doing great! Your blog is so entertaining. I especially love your "shoe" posting. I have to admit that I have learned to love shoes too (even though I don't have a lot!) What happened to the good old days when I was satisfied with a couple pair of flip flops and tennis shoes - when the words high heels were synonymous with profanity? I have discovered the power of a high heel shoe - and there is no turning back!

    Good luck with your new job - what are you doing, and where are you going? If you don't want to share this on the blogging world I understand.

    Anyway I am glad that I found you! I am adding you to my friend list so that I can check in on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I thought I took advantage of last weekend but after looking at your pictures I have decided you win. I am excited for you, and hopefully we both can get a free minute long enough to talk now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be in AZ for Christmas? Hope to see you soon! Good luck in California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To answer your question, Jenn, my e-mail is hale_ban@hotmail.com
    I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete