Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

In all the craziness of the last several months, I have neglected the blog. I'm looking forward to catching up in the next couple of months. One major event that I omitted was Bruce's first Father & Sons outing (also known as 'Mama's first night away from her munchkin').

The boys went out to Hart's Flat for some manly bonding. The highlights included s'mores, horseshoes, barbecuing, sleeping in tents, campfires, and lots of friends. And dirty socks. The boys had a great time. Brent even took another neighbor's son with him because the neighbor was out of town. They are now buddies for life.

I didn't sleep at all. There's a difference between quiet house and empty house. I don't like the feeling of empty house. But they had a great time. Camping is definitely in the plans for this summer!





1 comment: