Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Silence is golden?

I'm so sorry! Yes, it has been a long time since my wit has graced your eyes, gentle readers. I find I have been a bit preoccupied. In my defense, I do not have internet access at my place of residence as yet, and thus, when I am free to type, I am left with no way to get that typing to you. I travesty I am working hard to remedy, I assure you.

I know that I have been tagged (thank you, Sarah), and I'm currently formulating some responses. I won't promise good ones, but they are harder than I thought they'd be. "Give me just a little more time" (Sorry for the mo-town moment, but I couldn't resist).

And now, pictures as promised:

And some from New Year's Eve. Yes, we matched on purpose. Yes, he's really 6'8".







As for the installment of wit, I have taken umbrage with the makers of nylons. Due to my height, more often than not, I have to buy a pair that is sized the same as a mattress. That's just insulting! Who wants to wear nylons sized like a mattress? I mean really? ("Oh, last year I could fit into a twin, but ever since my thyroid went berzerk, it's nothing but California Kings for me"). It's just rude.

12 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful couple! You look gorgeous (as you always do!), and I love the matching New Year's outfit!

    About the nylons...AMEN SISTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even ever dream about getting my arms around the neck of a 6'8" man! I have trouble enough with 6'3"! Congratulations, Jenn, and thanks for giving me something to fill my time with. I miss you all the way over in California... Come visit me soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA! I love it.

    One bad thing that came of not being an official bridesmaid at Holla's wedding (which I'm still quietly crying about...sniff, sniff)...I didn't get that gorgeous shirt!!!

    I like him! He's cute! And I see that you described very accurately where your head ends up when you hug him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mike - would like a name to go with the face. You look smashing (said with a nice British twist) in that color red and he compliments you very well. Seems you couldn't be enjoying California more!! Look forward to more wit to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh its so cute! Well I have one thing on you. I'm going to get the second Green Rider book tomorrow Jen muahahaHAHAHAHAHAHahahHAHAHAHAHA (that is evil maniacal laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so dang cute!! i'm so happy for you and glad you posted pictures of this 6'8 figure. you make quite the lovely pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer, it was so sweet of you to call on Tuesday. You know what a wonderful friend you are to me. You wouldn't have to say you like this guy, it's obvious from the pictures you two look very happy. And that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His name is Brent Hill. If you want more details, I think you'll just have to call me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are having tons of fun on your new adventures! I saw your parents at Dr. Woods' retirement party (your uncle who is AWESOME!) By the way, what a hunk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, Jenn, you look amazing! Brent seems like a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn, Jenn...the "goldiness" of your silence is being TARNISHED by continued silence! Inquiring minds want to know about your exoctic life on the coast! Don't let a little thing like no internet in your apartment keep you from the blogging world...please.

    Love,
    Me

    ;)

    ReplyDelete