Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hmmm . . .

In the last few months, there have been some major changes in my life. For example, I have a California drivers license. I have a full-time job. I have a husband. And I now have a Mac. All these things are a step up from where I was, to be sure, (mental image: the circa 1990-something Taco Bell commercial about all the grande stuff: Taco. Taco Grande.) but now and again I feel like there's still something missing. Today, I figured out what it was. I miss the right-click function. That's all. 

5 comments:

  1. oh, Mac's are so very beautiful. you know, you can set up right click for a Mac desktop and laptop.
    I love my Mac :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to teach me. I love everything else about it. Really, it makes me happy. It's just that one little function that I miss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and all of your changes, they are all such happy ones! And, let me just tell you, when I first got my mac I was really missing that function too...then I discovered that it still exists!

    All you have to do is push control before clicking the mouse and it pops right up!

    Love ya!

    p.s. I still need to send you your wedding present cause I'm a super neglectful friend. Can you email me your mailing address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! I hope your day is simply marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Mac - but I miss the right click too!

    ReplyDelete