Thursday, September 16, 2010

Quirky

I have a quirk that I'm reluctant to share, but at my husband's urging I will disclose here on the interwebs. He thinks it's hilarious.

Here goes: Brent and I have different schedules, especially when school is in session for him. As we share a computer and are often not at home at the same time, I will frequently send him "subliminal messages" regarding anything of interest to me before I went to bed.

These "subliminal messages" come in the form of open tabs in the internet browser. And they frequently include items that I wouldn't mind if he happened to get them for me for my birthday. Or Christmas. Or just because he loves me. A little visual list of a few of my favorite things, if you will.

So far, he has yet to take the hint, but he at least knows the meaning behind the message. Love you, Brent!





2 comments:

  1. I do that too! Justin hasn't even registered that I do it on purpose yet though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo. Love them. And you. And not I want to give up my computer so I can do that to Jeff's. Maybe I'll just accidentally leave it at work a few times. :) Mwahahahah

    ReplyDelete