Tuesday, September 1, 2009




Many have been requesting pictures of my ever blossoming belly. Sorry the quality isn't better - I need to get some taken outside. However, this gives you an idea of how big I'm getting. I'm definitely feeling pregnant. Here are some of my "symptoms":

  • I itch all the time.
  • My little guy loves music. He starts a wiggle fest whenever I turn on music. It’s been fun to see how he reacts differently to different kinds of music - hymns vs. Michael Buble vs. Beethoven vs. James Taylor. The funniest part is that if I start to sing, he almost immediately stops. 
  • Weird cravings? Just Slurpees and cornbread 
  • Whereas it used to be fun to feel the little squirt squirm around in my belly, it's started to take on a slightly uncomfortable edge. It's not bad, but it's definitely not like it used to be. 
  • Brent has to be ever patient with my emotional instability, and he does so. 
  • I'm getting so excited to meet this little guy!

9 comments:

  1. Jenny, you're a beautiful mother already! Loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic - pregnancy suits you! I'm glad you and baby are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's already been said, but you are such a cute pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, I finally came to visit your blog! You look wonderful. Hope all is well at home. Brent's getting married! Maybe you've heard, so I'll be there in Nov. Hope to see you then..Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty prego lady!!! I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH FOR PREGNANT PICTURES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool. When is he supposed to arrive?

    ReplyDelete