Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween with the Hills

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be home with my sweet husband on Halloween this year. I went to Utah to help my sister-in-law get her wedding dress. It was a fast but wonderful trip. I'm glad I got to see my brother and his wife, as well as some dear friends. I don't think Brent minded my absence too much as he had mountains of homework to finish. 

Lest you think we're complete holiday duds, here are a few pictures from the month - house decorations, fun munchies, and costume parties. Enjoy!


In Utah: this is my brother decorating cookies! He came dressed up as Mr. Rogers, but apparently lost his cardigan sometime before this. 








Can you guess who he is? Let me sing a song to help you out: "Johnny Lingo had a cow, trade it for an ugly wife . . . " Let's just say, once again, Brent was pretty pleased with himself. :)



1 comment:

  1. Nice. It must have been a warm Halloween for him to be so daring in dress :) What were you for Halloween dare I ask? His Mohanna? After the transformation of course...cause you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete