Saturday, May 24, 2008

A trip to Utah

So, in April, Brent and I got to journey to Utah for my graduation. While there we spent treasured time with family and friends. Thanks to all who took time to see us and visit and share your love. It was a great trip!!!

Me and the Jills. I love these girls!

I love this girl! She was my roommate my freshman year and has been a continual light to me over the years. Congrats, K! You made it!

Here's me and Brent with a favorite hometeacher and his lovely wife. They're off to do great things!Family and friends and delicious food!
Brothers. I love them!

Look, mom, I'm graduating!

Me with Elder L. Tom Perry and his wife. I love these people!This stud spoke at our graduation. He's been a great friend and example to me! Thanks for all you do and all you are! Ecuador, here you come!
Me & Dr. McPherson. I am indebted to this man.

This is one of my favoritest people in the whole wide world! Thanks for coming! I love your guts (and the rest of you too)!

Kathy! This lovely woman put me up for most of my interim time in Utah! I am forever in your debt. I couldn't have finished my thesis without you!

Stephen and Holly got a new bed! They had been sleeping on an old waterbed . . . not too full of water so they were practically on boards. Then, to be frugal, they slept on a couple of mattresses that they rescued from the demolition of DT. Congrats on graduating to a real bed.
Knead I say more?

Welcome home, Sister Peterson! You were a breath of fresh air (and beautiful as always)!
Thai food and good friends.
What happened to the party idea?

A joyous reunion. It felt like coming home!

The next week, the BYU Singers came to B-town. I love these guys! I had the incredible opportunity to sing with each of them at one point in time or another. And then to have them share in my BYU experience. . . life is so sweet sometimes, you know?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Pity I had so much family in town, or I could have seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasant surprise; not one, but two blogs! Looks like things are going good. The big day is right around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete